Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to Frankfurt

Hello,

this is my first entry into this blog. I`ll write everything in english. So my friends all over the world can also read this blog. And I don`t have to write so much capital Letters. But feel free to write commets in German.

I`ll arrived today at 6 pm at Frankfurt. The ride was hard because of rain and snow at the highway. But my good old car didn`t left me. It`s still running even when it sometimes smells like burned rubber. It`s a good American car. Maybe it was once a Navy Seals. Who knows.
I also quit smoking. I mean I`ll try. Just somked my last cigarette when I had a rest and now I can start a new life. I realy hope I`m strong enoght. I realy want to.
So anyways. Dudi is learning with Annette at the moment. So I got time to write. And Theresa isn`t here so I don`t know how we`ll arange us with all these rooms. Just for explanation, DuDi is my sister and studing psychology. Annette is one of the three girls of this flat-sharing community. And Theresa is the third one. And fist she rented her room to me, because she is working somewhere for a month. But now it changed and her brother and her father are here to celebrate her birthday on the 31th. But this flat just has 3 rooms. So it could be close.
But I allready run 4 times up to bring my stuff from the car to the flat. And they are living in the 5th floor. It`s like extreme-sport.

That`s for now.

Updates will follow soon.

No comments: