Thursday, September 24, 2009

incoming germans III

Dear Blog,

I`m just writing you, because I`m bored.

I`m waiting for Dudi to get ready from the shower, to conquer the streets of San Francisco. So I`m sitting here in the Internetroom of the Green Tortoise Hostel and thinking about the last weeks. Well, it was quite nice and I had a lot of interessting experiances! But I´m not sure where it will lead me in the end.

I got still some time left in USA, but I`m allready looking forward to got back home to Frankfurt. I hope I`ll find out what I`m searching for. But maybe that`s what I`ll do for the rest of my life... searching. Will see what happends.

But you will get a longer Blog, when I`m back home, and when I got some Pictures for you. Then I`ll also tell you about my experiances.

Cheers!

ya pil

PS: stay connected!

No comments: