Monday, November 9, 2009

the new project

Today is a good day. Even when the rain won`t stop for the next 18h! It`s a good day.

I`m now together for the next years with Mrs. Fu! She`s from a different contry and is coverd by a witness-protection program of her goverment. More I can`t let you know or you have to die!

But she allowed me to put a picture of her to my blog, because she also got a different looking and no one will recognize her!

So I`m looking forward to see europe and the rest of the world. She said, she want to show me all the cool people and nice places around! I hope she`s not tricking on me. Will see! But I love her!

stay connected and loopy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! You have been trapped, little Pippi! Mrs. Fu is not a misses at all, but male!

F.U. - stand for Fu**ed You ... should have been a hint.

But nevertheless - have fun with her/him. By the way: the cover was blown - you can see that this is a east German Trabant disguising himself as a Benz (which is also a male name).

Nice cruising!
Jap

whiteangel777 said...

Benz is the last name! Her first name is Mercedes!

And I can promise! She`s a she! I looked for it! :P

But I`ve allways known, you don`t grant me a girl!!!

F.U. means Fu** You? That`s new for me! And now I can`t change it anymore! What a pitty! I`ll have to live with it. It will allways be a shadow above my relationship with her!

Someone should have told me before!