Monday, February 4, 2008

back and empty

The first day was quite good. Of cause, you have the nothing-to-do-houres... But they helped me finding into the job. They have breakfast and lunch and I can drink Cola as much as I want to. This is nice, but not good. ;) Coffe and tee, of cause for free... (Man, that`s a rhyme... The rhyme is good...) 
But I think that when I know what I have to do and when the company moved to the new building this might be the right workplace for me for the next 5 years...  But of cause this is just one of my first impression. 


Anyways... here a good advice for everybody who rent a room for a short time and the hirer let`s his stuff inside. 

BE SURE THE HIRER SWITCHED OF HIS FuXXing ARLARM-CLOCK. 

This realy can be a pain in the ass at 5:30am... especial when you don`t know where it is and you don`t know how to switch it off while dozing...


Here`s a pic of that little monster!!

stay connected...

No comments: