Monday, February 11, 2008

room from 1960

I went to Roedelheim today to watch a furnished room. Wow, I can tell you, that was like a jurney to the past. The renter is a nice guy. And the room has TV and Internet. But alll the furniture was from the 60`s. This won`t work. Specially for 380 € per month. Maybe I should buy myself a VW-Van and life inside this van. Taking a shower I`ll do on my sisters place and that`s it. I could be everaywhere and nowhere at the same time :D.

It`s annoying that I just started at feburary to work at that company. At the weekend they need a man in NYC and no one of the others want`s to go there... I can`t understand. Even if you have to work the hole time on and just gets half a day of... why not. Just getting out of the same shit everyday should be worth it... I don`t have the same shit everyday till now because everything is new... 

brrrrr... I don`t understand.

stay connected!

No comments: