Thursday, February 7, 2008

high security and spontanous visit

Today I was inside a building which fulfil the qualifications of the NATO standards of a data center. You can place a plane on it or a napalm-bomb... all the servers still guarantee a 99,9% availability of service.
Actually I think there could be services which are really important for a company or a goverment. Even for a society of a country. But is seems inhuman, when next to this "bunker" are some nice and high offices with the logo of the company. 

Anyways, I`m starting getting into that job. I allready started working and documenting. I love it to document what stuff I need to learn. So that the company gets an idea what the next new guy needs to learn when he starts... If there`ll be one... I don`t know.
Year... Next week I`ll learn how to make a quality- and limit-test for the Internetportal of a bank.

Just by chance some friends, which I know from the JesusFreaks, visited Norbert and he called me. Norbert isn`t on this pic but I`ll upload one as soon I have one.

So we went to a Bar and had a good time. It was great to see them and I think that people more often came allong FFM than Essen. So maybe I`ll also get some "by chance visit`s". (The guy on the left is flo and where new to me)

Year. And tomorrow I`ll have my fist week at work done. 

stay connected.

4 comments:

schimmelqueen said...

wow, I´m really surprised what happened in your life...
so genug englisch, kann ich eh nicht. ;)
aber ich meins ernst, hab deinen blog grad erst entdeckt. ich hoffe dir gehts gut, wirklich!
meld dich doch mal wenn du magst.
grüße

schimmelqueen said...

und ha! erster comment!

Lucylametta said...

He Phillo- war wirklich sehr nett gestern, Dich mal wieder zu treffen. Bis denne! Schönes Wochenende Dir dann! Leb Dich noch gut ein!

Anonymous said...

hi schimmel,

ohne mail addi wird das nix mit melden.

whity