Friday, February 1, 2008

Prayer`n Party

Last Night I went with Annette to a Service at the YMCA. There was a really good sermon. What`s God`s plan for your life as a beliving christian and how you can hear him. And the preacher was one of the some people I meet in life who talks colloquial but also loigical. 

I met there a lot of peolpe. Annette introduced me to a lot of people. And I thought about a list where I write the people inside I met... I think it`s cool when you remember everybody by his name. I`ll do it. 

Tonight I`ll go to a Party at the "Nachtleben". I hope I keep beeing a non-smoker. Yesterday I wanted a cigarette... But I was strong... ;)

I think I didn`t arravied allready. It`s like holiday. It`s connected to the missing of a own room. And work just starts at Monday. On Saturday I`ll meet Norbert. A friend I know from Yuro and Anne. That will be fun... 

But I also looking forward to start working... hm... it`s really a long time ago, that I was looking forward to start working... I shouldn`t think so much about this... I could drive me crazzzzy... :D

On Sunday I can get the room. Than I can start beeing in FFM not as a tourist anymore.

Updates will follow. Enjoy.

No comments: