Monday, February 18, 2008

let`s fetz

Yesterday was planed just to sit on my dumb ass and playing Battlefiled1942. Killing other people virtuall is the best you can do to get some brain-holiday. Anyways, what happend?
Got a calll from Nobert if I want to go to a service where he is going to  preach. It was a special service. First of all in Bavaria and second of all it was in a Club. So I changed and went to Norbert because visiting Bavaria and making stupid jokes about there kind of speaking germany is fun. :D 
On the way to him (10min by feet) a lot of guys, blowing the horn, drove by. Here`s a picture, then you`ll understand:
Actually I ask myself who declare the independence if they are here? :D

Ok, when Norbert and I wanted to start we had to change the car, because Norbert`s car didn`t started. So we took my car. I didn`t knew that my car can drive more than 130km/h. Amazing… At the end we arrived just in time to that service. And it was a funny service. It reminded me of my times at Ten Sing. The music were made by 14 til 20 years old people and they where quite shy at the stage. But Norbert made a greate seremon. Here a picture for all that guys who ask themsels: "Wtf is Norbert???":
Great picture, isn`t it?

So, Norbert and I finished this evening with a pizza, a beer and watching pictures about his trip to the pope/Rom. He allmost had a audience with the pope. 

Year, I have important friends... :D

Today I didn`t got a call or a mail because of the flat I saw on saturday. That`s bad. Because I realy wanted this flat. So I think I got to search for another one. :(

stay connected.

No comments: