Wednesday, February 13, 2008

break into a flat

Yesterday was a crazy day. Strange things happens. First I bought myself new shoes. So now I know where to find a SkaterShop in FFM. The shoes I wanted they just had some numbers to big. So I took different one and dealed a lower price. Yeahr... This is how it should be... I love business like that :D

After that I went for jogging again... I think since I jogged the first time six days ago my legs hurts... does it stops at anytime when I continue jogging... Realy important questions... ;)
So when I came back my neighbour 2 floors lower just tried to break into her flat. And I had nothing better to do. So I tried to help her. It wasn´t working... The locksmith had to open it and at that time we saw that she locked the door. 
Anyways... I think we had a nice evening infront of her flat... 
As long as it wasn`t boring... :D

So today I allready was able to do something more at work. And maybe I`ll found a flat. It`s in the south of FFM. I`ll see it at saturday. It`s not furnished but it has other advantages. There was also a comunity of two girls (20 and 21) whitch need a 3rd person... But I don`t think that it would be a good idea. :D

stay connected!

No comments: