Wednesday, February 6, 2008

one week later

Summery after one week in FFM:
  1. still non-smoker
  2. got a room and searching for a flat (bad conditions)
  3. crazy housemates. But nice ones.
  4. quite a cool job but didn`t got into it allready
  5. didn`t found a christian comunity but there are a lot left to check
  6. i got a pencil and a writing pad for free
This looks quite good. I just have to check the 2nd point... This has to work till the first of march. But I`m hopefull.
Ok, anything else? Yes... Today my boss told me that the company will pay my Internet. I love to be computer-profession. Actually I think that the rock bottom is over at IT-Business and guys like me have good chances again. 

I`ll gonna chill befor I got to the MolokoBar tonight.

stay connected!

No comments: