Saturday, February 2, 2008

just the other day

yesterday I found out, that you don`t find a small diner in Frankfurt City. Except of McDonalds and Burger King. But there are a lot of small bars with a danceingfloor in the basement. 
The one we went to were some of these. It wasn`t a great evening. To less people and the most of them were quite to young. Kindergarten-Disco... But beer helps. And I also smoked two cigarettes. 
I`m so proud of me... I still don`t smoke. 

So today I just went outside for having a walk at the Main. I met Norbert and he showed me Sachsenhausen and gave me some advice how and where I can find a great flat. Later he`ll show me the best pizzeria ever. He said... I`ll verify this and write you if this is true... So maybe later I get a new argument why you should visit Frankfurt.

Ah, and for everybody who don`t belive that I`m in FFM here picture of FFM with me from today... :D

  
(I look stupid... It was hard to look that stupid. Houres of training)

stay connected!

No comments: